Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 34

Plan (Days 29 - 35)
  • Copy and paste every week's goals into the top of each daily blog post
    • Easy and done
  • Observe b4yougo.net and continue releasing it and following already released channels
  • Build a login/accounts system into the boilerplate
    • I have since turned this into the weeklie project itself
  • Whiteboard discipline
    • Plot out the first few hours of my day on the whiteboard every night
    • I must write down the actual TIME I would go and do my run
  • Do NOT sleep past 10pm
    • Failed
  • Think about how to use sites like niice or http://designspiration.net/ to create a Spotify or TV-like service
    • I want to be able to glance at these pretty things when I'm bored, kinda like having a TV in the background
    • I want to do this to develop taste, because I don't really use Instagram as much as a lot of other people do

Spec:
  1. Allow user registration and login
  2. Allow email verification
  3. On first view of dashboard, force initial setup
    1. Set weekly goal, 
    2. Note the date of weekly evaluation
  4. Allow making entry for today
  5. When user gets to the weekly evaluation date specified by the weekly goal, alert the user:
    1. To do a weekly evaluation
    2. To set goals for next week (because current weekly goals has expired)
All I need to do is to complete this spec today.

Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing burn-out. I don't know what it is, but I am not happy with how the site is structured. I am very tempted to re-do the entire thing. I'll have to do some soul-searching tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment