Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 40

Decision on SF

I've made my decision.

I must be at the helm of my ship, even if it's a rickety raft made from scrap pieces of wood and cardboard. I'd rather ride that ship into the storm than as 4th in command on a vessel weighing thousands of tons.

The question now remains, should I still do my 10-month work contract? Or get to work immediately? I'll ponder on these questions while I spend my final days here in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment