Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 2

Part of a hike I took a while ago.

So today, I bought my domain name at adrianmcli.com. There's nothing there right now, but I bought it for 10 years thinking that it will be my personal brand and if I needed to get a job I'll direct people there. Now I have to think about what to put up: a static page, something dynamic?, a hub of my favourite go-to links? I'm not quite sure yet.

Making this post, I wanted to put some kind of picture on but I didn't have any special photo or picture at-the-ready. So an idea I have is a blogging platform that allows you to use HTML5 to draw directly into your blog post. That'd save me the time to have to open up the paint software on my desktop, draw, save, and then upload it.

In the mean time, I just chose a random photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment